TinyMail is back
Alex Morega
2011-03-28 19:38:45 UTC
Hello again!

A couple of weeks ago I picked up TinyMail, rewrote the backend - was not satisfied with the previous approach - and connected it to the existing GUI. The backend is now better organized and thoroughly unit tested. I'm using two great little libraries: monocle[1], to make callback-driven code more readable, and blinker[2], to dispatch events to the GUI.

Herewith[3] version 0.2 with one big new feature: it saves the list of folders, plus message flags and headers, in a local SQLite database. The code lives at GitHub[4] where you can find a README file on how to get the app to connect to your IMAP server.

Cheers,
-- Alex

[1] https://github.com/saucelabs/monocle/blob/master/README.md#readme
[2] http://discorporate.us/projects/Blinker/