Is this thing on?
marc hoffman
2010-02-03 00:05:34 UTC
did this mailing list die alongside email-init?
Brent Simmons
2010-02-03 00:29:57 UTC
Post by marc hoffman
did this mailing list die alongside email-init?
It continues. It's for development talk.

-Brent
marc hoffman
2010-02-03 00:42:36 UTC
Brent,

good to know, thanx. was just surprised by the complete lack of traffic since Jan 31. but i guess a few days of quiet can be a good thing ;P

marc
Gus Mueller
2010-02-03 01:35:41 UTC
Post by marc hoffman
good to know, thanx. was just surprised by the complete lack of traffic since Jan 31. but i guess a few days of quiet can be a good thing ;P
Yea, I'm busy moving things around in code, swapping things in and out, and generally causing trouble in the back end.

There's a been a bit of activity on irc (##lettersapp on freenode.net), if you'd like to hang out there. Some folks have been working on updates to the prefs, as well as little things here and there.

LetterBox is in a pretty messy state right now, as I play around with ideas and change my mind and then re-implement stuff. Eventually it'll settle down.

As I've been updating LetterBox, I've been trying to let people know what's going on here:
http://github.com/ccgus/letters/raw/master/THESTATEOFLETTERS

It's like an old school blog or something.

(And if anyone tries to send me some pull requests via GitHub this next week or so, I'll be away from computers till the 11th, which is why I'm not responding.)

-gus

--

August 'Gus' Mueller
Flying Meat Inc.